Could someone please help me here, I have upgraded to Dachstein v1.02 and
would like to run pppd for a dialin service.

However I have the following message coming back at me when I try to run

# /usr/sbin/pppd
ioctl(TIOCSETD(PPP)): Invalid argument(22)
/usr/sbin/pppd: This system lacks kernel support for PPP.  This could be
because
the PPP kernel module could not be loaded, or because PPP was not
included in the kernel configuration.  If PPP was included as a
module, try `/sbin/modprobe -v ppp'.  If that fails, check t

I have the ppp.lrp module that came with Dachstein, so just what is
happening here? I must admit to being a bit tired of recent and hence a bit
muddled.

Many thanks,
Matt

My apology for posting to the list admin, slip of the finger!