Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> > Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> >>  Regardless, the firewall rules on pinktrout are a
> >> "Must see", especially given the log errors.
> >
> > Simply ipchains -nvL ???
>
> Yes, that will work fine.  I usually like the output of "net ipfilter
> list", which also includes port-forwarding settings, but those shouldn't
> matter here...
>
> >> The complete output of "ip addr" and "ip route" from *BOTH* systems
> >> would also be very helpful.
> >
> > ip route is complete in last post; ip addr will go on the webpage, too .
> > . .

<snip />

[1] Now, bluetrout can ping pinktrout; but, what is this ``bad cksum''
???

[2] pinktrout cannot ping bluetrout, nor can I find any errors.

[3] Links:

        <http://www.helices.org/tmP/bluetrout.txt>
        <http://www.helices.org/tmP/pinktrout.txt>

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .