I got a Linksys wmp11 and got same problem when
insmod  hostap_pci.o :   No such device.
Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

My RH7.2 has some 802.11/Prism2 options which I have not
included in the kernel (2.4.18) but they just look like module builds.
I would think the hostap drivers would be all I need. ??

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 11/20/2002 04:29:05 PM