I am getting so close to getting this thing work I can smell it.

With WISP-2397  I can load the prism2_usb and p80211 modules (from Bering 1.0)
and using a configuration script from the wlan-ng site I can start and stop
the usb wireless adapter.
The usb adapter syncs up with the access point, and I can view stats from the
adapter. However as soon as I set a *correct* wireless encryption key, the
first byte of actual data over the link causes a kernel panic.

If anyone has managed to get a Prism2 USB adapter working I'd love to learn
the trick.

derek