Ok, it seems to load ISA-PCMCIA ok, show the card information in dmesg, and just looks like ok!

Here are what u ask:
# cat /proc/bus/pccard/00/info
type: Vadem VG-469
psock: 0

I try to load modules in the reverse order, if i don't do this it will not load,
the order:
insmod hermes
insmod orinoco
insmod orinoco_cs

And in the logs show:
hermes.c: 16 Jan 2002 David Gibson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
orinoco.c 0.09b (David Gibson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and others)
orinoco_cs.c 0.09b (David Gibson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and others)

And done, don't show nothing more, the iwconfig can't find any interface, and the leds of the wireless card don't turn on!

My big problem with the orinoco_cs card is, it don't tell me nothing, the modules are loading ok, but the interface don't exist! =((

Thanks for the help!

Samuel Abreu