-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Colin
Helliwell
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 11:19 AM
To: Colin Helliwell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] Need help with Cisco VPN client through (Dachstein)
LRP

I have an LRP box (running a Dachstein distribution) which has been working
fine for months doing the 'basic' internet access stuff. I now have a Cisco
VPN client installed on my company laptop and am having trouble getting it
to work through the router to the company server - it is currently failing
in the initial 'IKE' negotiation phase, from what I can tell.
Could anyone please advise on what configuration changes would be needed to
LRP and its filter rules etc to get it connecting? The client software is
configured to use UDP rather than TCP. I have looked at a load of howto's
and previous postings, but they mostly seem to refer to when the router box
is one end of the VPN which I don't think applies in my case - I just need
it to route the traffic between my client and company server.

Any advice much appreciated.