Mike Hahn wrote about "RE: [Re: [leaf-user] Leaf wired<->wireless bridging.  Is it
possible?]":

> Sure thing, I'll send the file up there today.  I'll also try to roll it up
> into a .lrp file.
>
> It seems to report error messages when running /sbin/ip on the bering, saying
> the call was unsuccessful.  Regardless, the calls do succeed.

Something wrong here. Why does /sbin/ip return an error code
then?

Time to get rid of external calls to /sbin/ip in parprouted to
and integrate route manipulation functionality inside the
source...

> I'll also post the diffs so that parprouted can be built under a slink
> environment (not too tough).

Send these over to me too, so that I may integrate them into next
release.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir