Mohan,

The parprouted binary has been rolled up into a .lrp by Jacques.  It should be
available for download from the link below.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=659036&group_id=13751&atid=313751

In addition, it may require libpthread
(http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/ddouthitt/packages/libpthrd.lrp) to be on
the leaf.