Greg-

I've been using DynDNS for several months without any
problems at all. I have a dynamic IP address. Setup
was easy. Use the custom DNS services for a one-time
start-up fee of $30.
http://support.dyndns.org/mydyndns/custom/howto/

It's been great fun having my own domain, my own
server and an infinite supply of email addresses! I'm
using qmail on the firewall to interface to the
server/workstation behind it and am growing more
confident of the setup every day. Let me know if you
need any help.

-John

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/ezipupd1.html

http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html