On Tuesday 14 January 2003 01:29 pm, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> I don't usually use the "L" option, preferring instead to backup
> individual packages, but AFAIK, it should still work (at least I haven't
> heard any other reports of problems).

I remember having some problems with it when I first tried the CD and
there where some others that ran into the same problem. IIRC, I had
to change the package load order in syslinux.cfg to make things work
correctly....but then it's been well over a year and my memory isn't
exact. I'd do a search in the leaf-user archives....the posts and the fix
I used should be there.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall developer