Hi all.  Thanks for all your great work on this list.

I have a general question that is more Linux than LEAF but I expect you
guys will be able to answer it for me.  I tried to add smc-ultra.o to a
Bering distro I'm putting together but when I ran insmod
/lib/modules/smc-ultra.o I got a list of unresolved symbol messages.  I
may have other problems with the NIC I am using so I'm not looking for
specific answers at the moment but can someone point me in the direction
of some instruction of what causes the unresolved symbol messages?

Thanks again for your assistance.

David Pitts
IT Services Manager
Reid Library
University of Western Australia

Telephone:   (08) 9380 3492     Fax:  (08) 9380 1012