I've worked on using wondershaper on LEAF. I would now like to show flow
statistics using rrdtool or the likes.

Firstly, I'm looking at statistics being reported at regular intervals to
another machine on the LAN using SNMP. This machine would collate time
series data and display using rrdtool. I want to have another machine so
that the LEAF box does not get loaded. I'm also not sure if weblet can
support plugins of this sort?

I would like to have directions and pointers on the route to take to build
this.

Options are:
1. load up a web server like boa, load perl and do this on the LEAF box
itself.
2. make the LEAF box report to a disk based Linux/ Windows Systems that can
display the results in a graphical form.

Information needed:
1. Where is the class based flow info stored? How do I retrieve it?
2. Has anyone tried SNMP agent on LEAF? experience - has it been good? If
good, which modules/ packages and sequence of modules to be loaded.
3. Has anyone done this before and am I reinventing the wheel?
4. Is rrdtool available as a package on Bering? If not, can someone compile
it and publish it please? I wish I had the wherewithal to do so - still not
experienced enough.
5. Has anyone tried running perl on a LEAF box?
6. Will grsecurity prevent a web server based plugin/ scripting language
from writing to a file system?

Bye
Mohan