Support Requests item #665799, was opened at 2003-01-10 09:26
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=665799&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have a Bering box with 3 3com 905ctx NIC
eth0= monitoring only
eth1 and eth2 are bridged

I have been running the same config since RC2, and
have upgraded to each RC and finally stable without a
problem.

Once the box was upgraded to 2.4.20 Kernel, modules,
and IPTables (1.2.7a) the bridge would not filter
anymore. The result is all traffic is allowed, and there is
no logging or current connection information except on
eth0.

I have rolled back to Shorewall 1.3.10, thinking it might
be a shorewall issue, but that didn’t fix the problem.

I rolled back to STABLE-1 and upgraded to shorewall
1.3.12 and everything works again, so I assume the
problem is with the 2.4.20 kernel, 1.2.7a iptables, or
bridge.o

Any help is appreciated...
Thanks in advance.

Comment By: Lynn Avants (guitarlynn)