I posted a few weeks ago about a problem I was having getting Bering to recognize my
NICs.  I was using the wrong module! (stupid me.. )  Anyway, I loaded the 3c509.o
module from Jacqes site using the 2.4.20 version and am still having trouble.  Are
there any oher needed modules?  Both NICs are ISA and  I've configured them using the
DOS config progam from 3Com.  Is there any thing I'm missing?  When I try to insmod I
am getting an error message.  If I input ip addr show  I only get back feedback for my
loopback and dummy device.  Your input is appreciated.