On Thursday 30 January 2003 11:32 am, you wrote:

> Please could someone tell me how I go about creating the "ipsec.lrp"
> package?
> [It appears to me that by default FreeSwan expects its files in
> /usr/local/lib/ipsec rather than /lib/ipsec used by bering and your
> ipsec.lrp package.]

Chad Carr and someone else was attempting this a while back and
ran into some major problems that apparently weren't resolved. You
might searc the leaf-user/leaf-devel archives, as one of the posts was
quite clear about where they were successful and where the problems
were. I was dependancy problems IIRC, the kernel is by far the easy
part to get done.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Firewall Project developer