I'm having some major problems with my Linkys 4-port/wireless cable/dsl router.
My regular wired connection works with no problems and I'm using the dhcpd.lrp
so that all my internal network connections are assigned addresses by dhcp. Even
my wireless network connection is assigned all the proper settings through dhcp.
The problem is that no matter what, I can't connect through my wireless.

I've disabled DHCP and I'm not using the WAN connection (as I've read) but this
problem I don't understand. When I try and ping the LEAF box I get request timed
out but I no problems pinging other machines on my internal network.

I'm stumped.