Francois BERGERET wrote:
Hi Leaf friends,

I don't understand how to have a second IP address on the same
interface.
I have hear some sound about aliasing...
I have searched but not trieve exactly hot to do, and a real example.

If somebody knows...

I have already 192.168.73.254/24 on this NIC, but I want also
44.151.100.254/24.
In the current linux world (2.2 or 2.4 kernel with iproute2), you simply add the address to the interface:

ip addr add 44.141.100.254/24 broadcast + dev ethX

Follow this with "ip addr" and "ip route" to verify the new IP address has been added correctly, along with a route to it's subnet.

Details on configuring this to happen automatically at startup, and modifying any firewall rules as required are distribution specific, and you failed to mention which distribution you are running.

--
Charles Steinkuehler