Hi all people,

My problem is resolved : it seems than I have unvolontary introduced a special control
character in my isolinux.cfg ! I suppose that
I have too big fingers or I was very tired this night ;-)

So, I have corrected and rewrite this text file and all is now ok, burning CD and
running well with this new distro level.

Excuse me for this bad signal/noise ratio, and many thanks to Bering/Leaf team and
Alex Rhomberg which has replied so quickly to my
help request.

Long life to Bering project.

Best Regards to all of you.
Francois BERGERET,