Huy guys:

 I'm using a bering distribution to set up a vlan. I
am using the bering distribution in two computers
which has supposed to work as bridges. Both
computers(bridges) have three interfaces wich are
under the same bridge call "Ourense",

Bridge Ourense eth0
               eth1
               eth2

Both computers are directly connected by a cable using
the eth0's interfaces, so I use the interfaces eth1
and eth2 in both bridges for the computers I want in
the vlan.

Everytthing works fine, but I have a question and I
would like to know if any of you,guys, can help me.

 The question is that everything works fine becouse
the computers which work as bridges are directly
conected by a cable, but what happend if the bridges
are located in different places like one in Europe and
the other in America??? How do you say to the bridge
that it has to conect to the other one?

 Can you use ip tables in the bridge?? Because what I
think this bridge does is let the traffic pass throw
all its interfaces and that's all. I have the
interfaces eth0 eht1 and eth2 ( which are in the
bridge) with IP address and  I connect the bridges
with the eth0's interfaces.  Then I create two vlan
one is eth1.10 and other eth2.20... but I do not use
ip tables.

 How can I set the bridges if they are not connected
directly by a cable?.

Thank you for your time guys.

Luis