On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 02:31:33AM +0100, Jose Luis Abuelo Sebio wrote:
> Everytthing works fine, but I have a question and I
> would like to know if any of you,guys, can help me.
>
>  The question is that everything works fine becouse
> the computers which work as bridges are directly
> conected by a cable, but what happend if the bridges
> are located in different places like one in Europe and
> the other in America??? How do you say to the bridge
> that it has to conect to the other one?

You'll need a tunnel over the internet, or a private leased line, to carry
traffic between the two machines.  I suggest you use IPsec.

If security and authenticity is unimportant, you could also just use the IP
GRE driver in the kernel, which will tunnel IP over IP.

Hope this can serve as a pointer at least.  :)

//Peter