We have a few employees trying to connect to our network from off-site using
their client VPN software, which is SecurID based.  They are behind a
Behring 1.0 firewall, which does a great job for standard NAT and
shorewall/iptables rules.

However, only one client machine at a time is capable of connecting to the
VPN server.  I suspect this is due to the inability of the firewall to
distinguish which internal (NATed) PC belongs to which external VPN
connection.  Is this true?  Is there a way to fix this or another iptables_
module I need to find?

When user X (where X > 1) tries to create the VPN tunnel, the software
claims that the secure connection was dropped just nanosenonds after it
looked like it would connect.  The first user is unaffected, and it doesn't
matter which machine or user connects first ... the others are simply unable
to connect.  We are using the Nortel Networks "Contivity VPN Client".

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryan