--On Friday, March 14, 2003 7:24 PM +0100 Alex Rhomberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have no idea if NAT Traversal is available for your setup.

I had another Shorewall user report that enabling NAT Traversal in the Nortel environment did not solve this problem. I don't know the details...

YMMV...

-Tom
--
Tom Eastep   \ Shorewall - iptables made easy
Shoreline,    \ http://www.shorewall.net