Hi guys:

  Here is the situation, I have two computers running
 with a bering distribution and working as bridges to
 set up  a virtual lan. They are fisically connected
 by
 a cable and they work perfectly.

  The question is that I want to know how to set them
 up if the computers working as bridges, and which
 connect the workstations of the vlan, were located
 in
 different places like Europe and America. I was told
 in one of this lists that I should use a tunnel and
 that there is a tool called "vtun" that I could use.

  The problem is that I don't know how to set up the
 computers to work as bridges and to create a tunnel
 between them at the same time. They already work as
 bridges but could some of you tell me how to do to
 create a tunnel between them? Should I use the
 "vtun"
 tool for the bering distribution or you think that
 there is something better?

   Thank for your time, and I hope there is some of
 you
 that can help me with this. I will really apreciate
 it.
 If you do not know the answer to this but you have
 any
 documentation about it I will apreciate it if you
 can
 send it to me.

 Luis

 P.S. If this is not the correct mailing-list, sorry,
 but can you remail me to the correct one, thanks