Hi All.

Getting error "insmod: unresolved symbol __out_of_state_line_bug"  with
3c509.o  module?

This occurs during boot or when performed by hand.

PC is a DEC PX LPx+ 450d2.

I have set the card to  base / IRQ to 0x300 / irq=3  repectively and have
confirmed this with 3com utility, 3c5x9cfg.exe.
I have turn off PNP with PDSABL.exe.

However, I still get the error.

I have even downloaded the 3c509.o module twice to in case of a bad
download.

Could the module be bad?
What could be going on?
What should I do next?

If this can't be fixed does anyone recommend an ISA card I can purchase?
Please advise.  Any help is greatly appreiated.

Thanks!

-paul