On Sunday 16 March 2003 02:27 am, Byounghae Kim wrote:
> I need all environment setting methods for Server and Client.
>
> I wish your reply in details.

I'm not sure about any details of "Global IP", expecially if this
is propietary within a Win32 environment.... you'll likely need
details from the program vendor for possible integration with
3rd party applications (such as FreeS/WAN).

Asking for help in an open-list generally assumes that you make
some effort to learn/attempt the connection yourself. If you want
someone to do all the work/setup for you, I would suggest hiring
a commercial vendor to do this for your company.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall Developer