I was thinking about this, and.. maybe the problem is
because I am using bering rc3 (wihtout grsecurity )
and I would need to use rc4. If so, where can I find
the image files of Bering rc4  patched with grsecurity

Thanks

 --- Jacques Nilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió: > Le Mercredi 11 Juin 2003 13:30, Jose Luis
Abuelo

http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/modules/2.4.20/modules.dep

http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html