Le Jeudi 12 Juin 2003 00:30, Jose Luis Abuelo Sebio a écrit :
Jose Luis:
I checked your problem. Obviously you are using a module which does not
correspond to the distro version.
Remember: each version of Bering has its own set of modules and you cannot
mix them up.
I advise you to use the latest Bering 1.2 version and the corresponding
modules:
http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/modules/2.4.20/kernel/drivers/atm/idt77105.o

I have no pb insmoding this module:
# insmod idt77105.o
Using idt77105.o

firewall: -root-
# lsmod
Module         Pages    Used by
idt77105                2624   0 (unused)
ip_nat_irc              2176   0 (unused)
ip_nat_ftp              2784   0 (unused)
ip_conntrack_irc        2880   1
ip_conntrack_ftp        3648   1
ne                      6196   0 (unused)
ne2k-pci                4684   2
8390                    5820   0 [ne ne2k-pci]

Jacques