Hi Guys:

  Let“s see if someone know what to do with this:

I am trying to enable a atm nic to use a package
called atmtools.lrp.

To get this, I am using a nicstar.o module which
depends of another module "idt77105.o".

I was trying to do this in different bering
distributions V1.2, V1.1 and v1.0-stable.

  If I use the bering distributions v1.2 and
v1.0-stable they give me erros like

  insmod idt77105.o
  using /lib/modules/idt77105.o
  insmod: unresolved symbol is gr_capable

 So I cant install the module nicstar.o

 Everything looked fine when using Bering V1.1 I could
install these modules, but know if I
install another module, which I need "bridge.o" I have
this error (Remember in Bering v1.1)
insmod bridge.o
using /lib/modules/bridge.o
insmod: unresolved symbol net_call_rx_atomic

I have checked the modules.dep file and bridge.o has
no dependences, so now I dont
know why it is not working when the same module,
bridge.o work fine in Bering rc3 and
in Bering V1.2 and v1.0-stable

Any ideas???