Hi, all:
    I typically access my company VPN from home,
through my Dachstein CD box. I worked out the ipchains
commands to open the necessary ports. Now, I'd like to
set up something to open the ports each time by box
boots up. For example, in the event of a power outage,
or I'm trying out some other settings, I don't want to
have to retype the ipchains commands every time. Where
is the best place to insert the commands to load? The
IP Filter/Firewall Rules script? A separate script in
the /etc/init.d directory? Once that is done, what is
the best way to load it? Thanks in advance.
:Rich Lohman