Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello,

I was vor some years on the original LRP-Mailinglists and now I have joined the leaf-project...

Hey Mich, welcome back.  You had some wild setups going
back then, cutting edge stuff, but now your site is down?

Oh well, hopefully things will work out for you.  Certainly
complex networking is easier these days.

First I have a problem, because most of older 486 does not support othe FD formats as 1440 kBytes...

Like the other guys said.  Keep swapping hardware and flashing
bios as needed.

Question: Which Version of FD-Router must/can I use ?

Go for Bering w/o uclibc (or with it if you thing it'll help).
You might want to poke around WISP-Dist because Vlad has some
good wireless action going on there (also part of LEAF).

Okey naw,
Matt