-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Julian Church
Sent: 17 July 2003 14:02
To: Leaf-User List
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Problem installing Via Network card

Hi Simon

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:29:29 +0100, Simon Chalk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you know where I can get a compiled version of this file rhinefet.o
> which
> will work with Bering 1.2

There's one for download at this page:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=764718&group_id=137
51&atid=313751

If that doesn't work I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.  Let me know how you get
on.

cheers

Julian

www.ljchurch.co.uk