Hi folks,
Hey Lynn, I like your response, "you can't run a VPN w/o internet access
can you? :)"

I guess what I really meant was that it's my understanding that the
security risk lies in being able to connect to your remote network via
VPN (of course), and still being able to browse the internet as you
normally would. It's been my understanding that you should be able to do
one...but not both at the same time. Is that right?

Cheers,
Craig