Charles,

Thank-you for your help in this matter. I downloaded
the kernel you suggested and replaced my existing one
with it. I still am unable to connect to my work lan
using an ipsec vpn client. Do I need to add the
address I am connecting to as a "trusted" site
somewhere?

--- Charles Steinkuehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/files/kernels/Dachstein-normal/

http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html