Bering uses pump.lrp by default.

From: Alexander Borghgraef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] DHCP client
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:08:48 +0200 (CEST)

 Ok, I finally got the via-rhine driver installed, but now I can't get the
dhcp client running (I've got a cable modem internet connection). After
some browsing through the docs I noticed dhclient.lrp is not standard
included in Bering, which seems strange since the default network setup
is eth0 dhcp, eth1 fixed IP. Dhcpd.lrp is included though. Do I need the
dhclient package, or am I missing something? Also, are there any remote
login tools included in the standard boot disk?

--
Alex Borghgraef