On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 21:03, Vladimir Ivaschenko wrote:
> Wjy do you want htb.init when WISP-Dist built-in traffic shaping
> already uses HTB?

ahh, some fool wants to run VoIP don't they..  hmmmm..  And then then
they want to still browse the web, download stuff, so my job is to make
it all work over a 4mbit/sec 11b link.

and then, there are a couple of other scopes running on the same netcs0
interface, plus a pppoe client or two as well..

My problem is, I do not know enough about htb to build this by hand, and
I found htb.init.

I am afraid I do not use many of the menus on my leaf box.  The routers
are all configured remotely and automatically from the core.  The core
can push a reconfiguration at any router at any time, and the routers
request their entire configuration on boot.

/steve