Hi all me again,
Cheers Tom, my mail filter does the same, I'll just post to the list,
save the double up ;)
I'm pretty sure I'm missing one line somewhere.
I can ping the modem from the firewall but not from my internal lan. I
think now that it may be a routing issue at the ip layer as I'm no
longer getting rejected packets in the shorewall.log but I'm actually
not sure.. :(
I have update the following files on my firewall.
Policy file
fw upnp ACCEPT
net all DROP ULOG
all all REJECT ULOG