Greetings to all !

I a new user to LEAF and i have been trying to set up an ISDN
router/firewall using Bering 1.2
I have found a few problems regarding the set up of the isdn interface, most
of them i managed to figure them out.
My biggest problem now is that the ISDN does not hangup automagicaly as it
keeps getting packets from the net
Probably they are some short of "keep alive" messages send from the isp as
they have a period of 20 to 30 seconds
(I am 100% sure there are not local net traffic as i have tested this with
the LEAF box unplugged from the ethernet)
Is there any way to find out where these packets are coming from and filter
them out so that the ISDN interface does not see them as activity?
I am using the "standard" set up for shorwall (as its described on the
Bering user guide)

Also i made some changes to the isdn package, as the auto dial out was not
working (there was no default route set up) and i am thinking of adding some
cgi support to the weblet for the isdn, where should i submit these changes
?
To the isdn package maintainer or elsewhere ?

Thank you in advance for your time

Stelios