Hi all the list,
Bonsoir cher Jacques,

I am certain that this problem doesn't occurs with the "old" V1.0-stable which was
running few monthes on my two Bering boxes in
production H24 here.
It seems not to be hardware dependant.
James is not using PPPoE as I am using. May be this could be the wrong way to check,
Jacques.
What can I send to the list to show what is happening after that this eth0 interfaces
will be dead again ?

TIA

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,