Hi the list,

00:0c.0: 3Com PCI 3c905C Tornado at 0xe000. Vers LK1.1.16

One of my Bering boxes is full of this 3Com NICs (4 x eth).
I have again frozen the eth0 PPPoE/ADSL this afternoon....

But, I don't think that the 3com or its driver are in fault.
I use also a Soekris Net4521-30 with DP83815DVNG and I have exactly the same problem.
This is why I think this default is not hardware dependant...

I hope somebody has an idea of what, where and how starting the search.

To read you, Bering friends.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.