I tried to build the module, as a matter of fact i built it.
But i can't make it works under Bering 1.2 (kernel 2.4.20)
I haven't got problem with 2.4.18. The problem with 2.4.20
is that when i install the mod then with iwconfig the device appear
like.
eth1: no wireless extension.

I think i am forgetting a patch in the kernel (just sure)

Reaaly, i don't know if i doing something wrong. So here is the link of the
source. If anybody can try i will great.

cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acx100 login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acx100 co acx100

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian A. Aresca