Le Lundi 29 Septembre 2003 06:01, JD a écrit :
> Followed this message thread - I have the same issue with Bering v1.2.
> Can't drop the PPP [analog modem] link due to UDP and ICMP packets inbound
> from the net.
>
> I pulled down the pppd-filter.gz file.  However - the web site shows that
> its approx 100k - but the file size is 212k.  When I scp the file over to
> my firewall - I can't gunzip due to magic number [Invalid gzip magic].
>
> I checked some of the other files at
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/packages/pppd/
> but each was approx 212k [did not match the info on the web page] and had
> the same invalid magic gzip problem.

I assume that you are using Bering 1.2 (and not the uClibc variant)
If this is the case replace the ppp binary provided in the ppp.lrp package
provided on the Bering floppy with the binary compiled with FILTER support
See section 11.11 of the installation manual on ppp.lrp:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/bipack1.html
and the README here:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/packages/pppd/

Jacques