Hi,

Yes, here are the settings for all the hosts.

The WAP

IP:     192.168.51.2
MASK:   255.255.255.0
GATE:   192.168.51.1
DNS:    192.168.51.1 (redundant, no DNS yet)

The XP Box

IP:     192.168.50.30
MASK:   255.255.255.0
GATE:   None
DNS:    None

ON the XP Box:

Route add 192.168.51.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 192.168.50.30

Interfaces file on the bering box: (may not be precise syntax, but the
values are correct)

Auto eth0
Eth0 static
        Address 192.168.50.1
        Masklen 24
        Broadcast       192.168.50.255
(no gateway tag)

auto eth1
eth1 static
        address 192.168.51.1
        masklen 24
        broadcast       192.168.51.255
(no gateway tag)

"ip route show" just has the two networks with their respective
adaptors.

Thanks,

James.