-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Muiz Motani
Sent: 26 October 2003 19:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Dave Hunt
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] pcmcia_orinoco.lrp

Hi Dave,

Can you please tell me if this package used pcmcia_orinoco.lrp as the
base
for the changes? Which version of Bering (i.e. which kernel version) is
this
compiled against?

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Orinoco.html#links.

(http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/orinoco.fastkey.di