-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Muiz Motani
Sent: 26 October 2003 07:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] pcmcia_orinoco.lrp

Does anybody know if the orinoco drivers included in pcmcia_orinoco.lrp
include any of the many patches listed by Jean Tourrilhes at
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Orinoco.html#links.
am particularly interested in the HermesAP
(http://hunz.org/hermesap_.html)
and fast keying
(http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/orinoco.fastkey.di
ff)
patches.

I have not found anything about these patches in either the archives of
this
list or anywhere else. I also can't find the source in the CVS
repository for this
package so I can't go and check for myself either. Jacques Nilo also
seems
to be away or busy since mail to him is going unanswered.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Muiz Motani
Intelligent Distribution
72-6800 Lynas Lane, Richmond, B.C.  V7C 5E2
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: +1 604 448 9293     fax: +1 604 448 9296