> On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 14:52, Peter Mueller wrote:
> > Hello John,
> >
> > I posted around the beginning of the year to this list a bunch of
> > packages and libraries for VRRP + BGP (zebra) on CF-IDE.  I used Bering
> > uClibc + gcc20x + gcc22x + Keepalived + Zebra.  I configured the linux
> > kernel via bering's config template.
> >
> > You can search the archive for links to these packages, or ask Charles
> > the status of his latest Keepalived package.  If you want Quagga I would
> > recommend using this setup and compiling on a 2.2.x kernel box, such as a
> > redhat 6.2 box.  Note: if you are using BGPd don't bother with upgrading,
> > only OSPF is probably worth the time & effort.

Please note that quagga is available for Bering-uClibc (compiled against
uClibc) on the 2.x packages page  - last entry named "zebra.lrp".

Even that means you have go with a late beta/rc2, I think this setup is less
experimental than using libc225.lrp... the current changes between the rc2
version and upcoming 2.0 are just two bugfixes (weblet and shorewall with
ipv6 enabled) - so the current rc2 is close to final version.

kp