Hi John,

>  Does anyone have LEAF images that can be 'dd' onto a CF card? What size
> ones are needed ?

  Lince is just a branch of Bering that makes it easier to install it in
devices bigger than a floppy. In our case we developed it preciselly to run
in a CF. You just need to install Quagga.

  Just follow the installer and should install in a CF. We are working on a
quite improved release, based on cramfs and with some updates applied (newer
kernel and so on). Actually we have it ready, we have just not made it public
for the GUI to be ready for real usage (testing it right now).

  As allways the core system will be GPL and available in SF, but the GUI will
be closed source. The core can work without the GUI as allways.

  So our next steps regarding Lince willl be:

  1) Finish GUI tests (almost done)
  2) Release image and GUI for paying customers
  3) Sell preinstalled Lince (with or without GUI) boxes based on embedded
system.
  4) A bit later release GPL lince core in SF (you can pay for GUI later on if
you want to)
  5) Give VAR members of this list the chance to buy OEM and branded versions
of the GUI and the box.

  So for those of you that want to be in a complete GPL side, you will allways
have the choice to go to SF and download it. We will give part of our sales
to the members of the Leaf team to contribute in the development of the GPL
core (besides contributing code ourselves)

  You can see a screenshot of the GUI here:

http://www.eneotecnologia.com/pantallazolince.png

  You can see pictures of the box here:

http://www.eneotecnologia.com/soho_fotos.html

  Sorry, there is no more information on the website as we are just preparing
to start this process.

  Regards

--
Jaime Nebrera - [EMAIL PROTECTED]