I am trying to get pppoe working with a box that has several rtl8139 nics on the motherboard.

I have tried to flame up the pppoe module and when I do I just get a kernel panic.

On the lists from before I have noticed that someone was complaining about SKB issues with the rtl8139's.

Being new to LEAF I am wondering if I am missing somthing.

Alvin.