Has anyone had an luck in running the updated version of hostap on Bering?

I have it runnign here at version 0.2 and its great apart from it cacking
out with large sustained local tranfers at full ethernet speed. Anything
like 20MB or more, but I strongly suspect the WL200 firmware more than
hostap, but it would be nice all the same to upgrade to the latest. I am
trying to get firmware 1.5.

Regards to all who make this possible, great work everyone.

Matt