On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 13:01, Troy Aden wrote:
> First of all, thanks for your quick responses to my silly questions. I am
> sorry to take up your time.
>
> With regards to the /etc/shorewall/hosts file, how should I have done it?
> Please tell me the clean way it should have been done as opposed to the
> messy way I have done it.

Did you confirm that you had to do anything? Given the way that your
network is set up, I would have thought that Bering's Shorewall
configuration would have worked "out of the box" provided that you add
the routes to the other subnets BEFORE you start Shorewall (again,
assuming that your /etc/shorewall/masq file just contains "eth0 eth1").

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]