Ok I loaded the modules: (Listed in this order in the /lib/modules config
file)
ip_conntrack_proto_gre.o
ip_conntrack_pptp.o
ip_nat_proto_gre.o
ip_nat_pptp.o

Here are the rules that worked fine previously for pptp BEFORE I loaded
these modules.

#Allow VPN connections Outbound!!!!
ACCEPT          loc             net             tcp     1723
ACCEPT          loc             net             47      -

#Allow VPN Inbound
DNAT            net             loc:192.168.169.24      tcp     1723
DNAT            net             loc:192.168.169.24      47      -

Here are the policies:

#SOURCE         DEST            POLICY          LOG LEVEL       LIMIT:BURST
loc             net             DROP            ULOG
loc             vpn             ACCEPT
vpn             loc             ACCEPT
# If you want open access to the Internet from your Firewall
# remove the comment from the following line.
#fw             net             ACCEPT
net             all             DROP            ULOG
all             all             REJECT          ULOG

Now I can't make a pptp connection to our VPN.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me why? Is there something that I am missing here? It
fails with error 721 "remote computer did not respond". It was working
before I loaded these modules. Why is it broken now?

Thanks in advance!

Troy